Sharing the Art, Inc. A 501(c)(3) organization.
Sharing the Art, Inc. Mission Statement
The mission of Sharing the Art, Inc. is to provide the highest caliber of performing arts education and outreach to young students of all abilities and economic backgrounds and to foster individual youth development in a caring, supportive artistic community.
In order to accomplish this mission, Sharing the Art Inc.
- Provides financial assistance and scholarships based on financial need and merit to promising young artists.
- Creates programming to bring to our community introducing young children to the arts and to the possibilities that the arts may enrich their lives in profound and meaningful ways.
- Provides a safe, inclusive, supportive environment for all students in our programs regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual identity.
- Builds a framework for students to develop focus, responsibility, and a strong work ethic developing the human and not just the artist.
- Builds each student’s self-confidence on and off stage.
- Fosters a sense of community and teamwork in a non-competitive environment where individuals strive to do their best while encouraging and supporting their peers.
- Creates community service programming and participates in partnerships with community groups to bring arts education offerings, community performances, and other assistance to those in need in our community.